The GlobalTech Graduate Education Group is a working group established under the Global Alliance of Technological Universities. The GlobalTech Education Group has been established to provide expertise and guidance on doctoral education.
Members of the group are:
- Suzie Laurich-McIntyre, Assistant Vice Provost for Graduate Education, Carnegie Mellon University
- Janet de Wilde, Head of Postgraduate Professional Development, Imperial College London
- Tjin Swee Chuan, Associate Provost (Graduate Education), Nanyang Technological University
- Bo Liedberg, Dean Interdisciplinary Graduate School, Nanyang Technological University
- Genke Yang, Vice Dean of the Graduate School, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Hans-Joachim Bungartz, Graduate Dean, Technical University of Munich
- Laura Poole-Warren, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Training) and Dean of Graduate Research, University of New South Wales
The activities of the group are guided by the GlobalTech Graduate Education Group Terms of Reference.
In 2017, the GlobalTech Graduate Education Group has initiated for the first time the “Global Fellows Programme: Cities of the Future”, organized by Imperial College London and Technical University of Munich.
More information can be found here.
GlobalTech member institutions offer a number of video instructions and webinars for PhD students that are available online:
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org