GlobalTech Presidents’ Forum 2017
As a network of the world’s top technological universities, the mission of the Global Alliance of Technological Universities is to address global societal issues which may be solved by science and technology. The annual GlobalTech Presidents’ Forum provides a platform for leadership and senior management representatives to come together to discuss prevailing issues related to higher education, research and university management, and for developing joint initiatives for further actions.
The GlobalTech Presidents’ Forum 2017 will be hosted by the University of New South Wales, Sydney from 31 August – 1 September and will focus on the theme of Capacity Building in the Developing World – the Role of Universities.
The draft program is available here: GlobalTech Presidents’ Forum Program_2.05.17
• Please note that attendance is limited to GlobalTech Presidents and their invited staff members only.
• Presidents and their staff are asked to register for the event here.
• Please register by Friday 30 June, 2017
Meeting attendees can benefit from exclusive room rates at the Intercontinental Sydney.
• For guaranteed room rates please book here.
• For any queries please contact Felicity Carollo, Manager, Meetings and Events, Intercontinental Sydney on +61 2 9240 1310 or email email@example.com
Attendee Information Booklet
For details regarding accommodation, daily transportation and other general information to assist you during the
meeting please see the Attendee Information Guide. This booklet will be available shortly.
Julie Ward (UNSW Sydney)
Vanessa Dawson (UNSW Sydney)
GlobalTech Alliance Coordinator